~The Tagged Collection`

Original release date: October 20, 2008




That's right folks, yet another release for this month. Aren't you spoiled? Or, perhaps more truly, I have too much time on my hands lately. Who really knows?



This set is pretty straight forward (as i promised in a previous post). Personalized 'Initial' bracelets and chokers. I have been long meaning to add something like this to the store, but it's been put off time and time again... until now.



There are 13 different metals built into each piece, as well as 12 different gems, so you can mix and match to your hearts content. Also, as always, they are fully modifiable, so go ahead and add in your own textures if you'd like. I think it's important for us to all be able to find a bit of originality, so knock your socks off.


I'd love to write a little more here, but I've got a stockpile of things I need to attend to, so I'll just let the jewellery speak for itself.


Happy shopping until the next time.

No comments: