A.C.D. on the Sl Homepage...



By now, dear readers, surely you know what I a glutton for media mention I can occasionally (or always) be. But, imagine my extreme elation when a good friend directed me to the new SL hompage, only to find that one of my costumes had made the cut!


I count the original Mayan costumes that I created for the Visit Mexico sim amongst my greatest achievments to date in SL, so I am extremely pleased see it here in the glorious spotlight.


Taking a mixture of this great honor into account, and combined with the fact that the really real world is going to be incredibly busy for me over the next month and a half or so, I have decided to place EVERYTHING in the entire store on sale for you, my dear customers. I will be placing EVERYTHING to a staggering 50% off. Don't forget... to recieve the discount, you'll need to purcase your item(s) from the vendors provided around the store. Unfortunately, I will not be around so much over the next few weeks, so whereas I would normally have no problem doing refunds should you purchase from the sales boxes by mistake, this time around I will sadly have to say zero refunds. I do appoligize for that, but it is unavoidable at this time.

Though I will be trying to check in at least a couple of times a day when possible over the next few weeks, If for any reason you should encounter problems of any kind with your new purchases, or even with making said purchases, and I am not around and you don't want to wait for me to be around (hehe) please contact Tigey Honey... he will be able to help you with most issues.

That being said, Happy New years!!!! I have some amazing projects planned (some already begun) for you in 2009, and once again, thank you for being the greatest, most loyal bunch of customers a girl could hope for.

No comments: