Grand Reopening... Again


Ok, I build too much and too often. I'm aware of this always, but never so much is on the days when I am finally forced to up my tier, and buy new land. A day such as this has just passed.

I have remodeled the entire store. Well, not really so much remodeled as entirely rebuilt. It is now a 3 storey structure, making it a full storey higher then the last store. Though it is a lot larger then the last store, it feels a world more comfortable to me. More peaceful.
On top of that, the entire layout has been redesigned to hopefully make shopping easier, less overwelming.

To celebrate this change, everything in the store is 50% off. I have yet to decide just how long this generousity will last, but we shall indeed see.

And that's it dear friends, stick a fork in me, I'm done. I hope you enjoy the new layout as much as I do. Happy shopping:).

No comments: